Monarch implemented new entrance procedures for all visitors entering the building during school hours effective April 2nd.
* In accordance with current BVSD policy, all visitors must check in at the front window of the attendance office and provide valid government issued identification to be verified prior to being granted entry into the building.
* Once identification has been verified, a unique visitor’s badge will be provided by front office personnel.
* After entering the building, we ask that each visitor properly display the badge on their outermost garment at all times for quick recognition while conducting school business.
* Those visitors who are not wearing authorized visitor badges will be asked to properly display their badges; and in those rare cases where a visitor cannot be properly identified; that visitor will be escorted by school personnel back to the attendance office for identification verification.
* Upon exiting the building, we ask that each visitor sign out and relinquish their visitor badge prior to leaving the building.
*District employees and volunteers with current BVSD/Monarch identification also will continue to sign in and be required to display their district/volunteer badges while they are in the building.
Thank you for helping the Monarch administration know who is in our building at all times for safety and security reasons. If you have any questions, please contact anyone in the school administration office.