WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18th from 6:30 to 8:30 PM
MONARCH HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
329 Campus Drive, Louisville
Join us for an interactive presentation about:
- The transition to post-high school for adolescents and parents
- Differences between high school & college
- Challenges and the skills necessary to overcome them
- Dealing with stress in a healthy and productive way
- The changing parent/child relationship
- Signs that help is needed
- Resources on campus
A FREE presentation by guest speakers: Dr. Don Misch, and Amy Robertson, LCSW.
For more information or to register, please click HERE.
Monarch PEN Liaison