The Boys’ Swim and Dive League Meet earned 4 State cuts in order to advance to the State Championship meet at the Air Force Academy.
The following athletes qualified in their events for States, as well as the four alternates for the relays. Congrats boys!
- Jack Lacy – 200 Medley Relay, 100 Backstroke
- Thorsen Milton – 200 Medley Relay, 200 Free Relay
- Nate Johnson – 200 Medley Relay, 100 Butterfly, 200 Free Relay
- Jasper Ramthun – 200 Medley Relay, 200 Free Relay
- Cody Jeffers – 200 Free Relay
- Caleb Gilmore – Diving
- Brandon Wallace – Alternate for the 200 Medley Relay
- Alan Ferrera – Alternate for the 200 Medley Relay
- Peter Starbuck – Alternate for the 200 Free Relay
- Sam Coyle – Alternate for the 200 Free Relay
- The team finished their final home meet on 4/22 while honoring 11 seniors.
- They finished sixth overall at Boco on 4/18 with an eighth in medley relay, fifth in 200 free relay, and diver Caleb Gilmore finished third.
- The team finished eleventh overall at Mustang Invite on 4/25 with 200 medley relay 11th, 50 free/Thorsen Milton eleventh, diving/Caleb Gilmore seventh, 100 free/Thorsen Milton thirteenth, 200 free relay seventh , 100 backstroke/Jack Lacy fourth, 400 free relay fifteenth.
Congratulations for making it to States!