Did you know…when you become Premier, that you are not only saving money on all your loans, paying lower financial service fees, and earning top rates on your savings and checking – you are also helping your student(s) save more and learn more about managing their personal finances and using credit responsibly. You are also helping your school’s PTSO raise money, all without costing you a penny.
Get to know Premier Members Credit Union (PMCU)
LIFE (Loan Interest for EducationTM)
- Save money on all of your loans – mention LIFE and Monarch PTSO when you apply
- PMCU gives Monarch PTSO a portion of the loan interest they receive
- It costs you nothing!
- New loans and/or refinance any current loan you have from another financial institution.
- Click LIFE for more information and how it works. Apply for a loan online, by phone
303-657-7000 or stop by a local Premier Members Credit Union branch near you.
- That’s LIFE and it’s that simple.
The Coyote Student Credit Union
- Encourage your student(s) to join so they can learn to manage their money and use credit responsibly.
- In-network ATMs and Shared Branches in all 50 States. No Bank provides that.
- Open a Savings Account with $5 minimum.
- Checking Accounts with a FREE Debit Card have NO minimum balance requirements and no monthly fees.
- Incentives: during the first five months from when the new account is opened, students will earn $5 each month when five or more purchases are made with their new Visa Debit Card.
- Savings/checking are federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA.