Our donations are down over 50% this year – oh no! If every family donated just $10 per student, we could meet our goal to fund $18,000 in mini-grants for Monarch High School teachers and staff.
In December, we will hold the first of two mini-grant proposal reviews for the year. We don’t want to have to slash funding for our teachers and their grant requests. Below are a few of the requests that we were able to fund last year. We would expect similar, although slightly different, grant requests this year.
- Library books to continue to encourage all levels of reading
- World language learning tools to prepare for the AP exam
- Documentary DVDs to teach history lessons
- Health and fitness equipment or training to increase movement and activity
- Math technology to improve learning
- Supplies for safety and enhanced learning in the sciences
- Music and theater equipment to help replace aging audio-visual systems
- and much more!
Visit our website here and click on the PayPal button to donate today! Another option is to mail a check to Monarch PTSO, 329 Campus Drive, Louisville, CO 80027. Donor forms with our Tax ID can be found here.
Your tax deductible donations are welcome all year long and you will be automatically entered to win one of our monthly prizes. We truly appreciate your support!